I revaluate my progression in the following categories every 2 or 3 months:
I take this opportunity to evaluate needed changes in my current direction. I’m not big on New Year’s Resolutions cause I think people use them as an opportunity to fail. They plan in the middle of the year to start changing on January 1. Or they create too many resolutions that they can’t even accomplish one. Jon Acuff has challenged his blog readers to complete a finish list for 2012. It’s called a #FinishYear. 5 things you will finish next year. They can be small or big and range from any of the categories listed above. Here are mine:
1) Finish the Ignite Guitar Curriculum (dvd/audio/books) and have them ready for purchase.
2) Read the Bible from front to back
3) Learn to be a competent web design through finishing my curriculum website (front end and back end)
4) Go whitewater rafting in Ocoee River in Tennessee
5) Read 8 books this year (2 a quarter)
Think about your five and join with me! We can keep each other accountable!